Hocking Hills Attractions
Hocking Hills, Ohio, is nature’s ultimate playground. Our area is home to Hocking Hills State Park, which spans more than 2,300 acres of stunning landscape. Enjoy exquisite rock formations, recess caves, hiking trails, and more when you visit Hocking Hills State Park. The Inn & Spa at Cedar Falls is surrounded on three sides by the state park, so the best Hocking Hills attractions await just outside of your door!
Book a stay in one of our luxe Hocking Hills Lodges during your next trip to the Hocking Hills. Each lodge sits on its own secluded plot of land just a stone’s throw away from our area’s most scenic attractions. Our lodges sleep two to 15 guests and feature comfortable amenities like hot tubs, custom-built furniture, indoor/outdoor gathering spaces, and more!
Local Hocking Hills Attractions You Need to See
Cultivate an unforgettable experience when you visit the Hocking Hills! Enjoy stunning flora and fauna on a hiking trail, or with a bird’s eye view from a zip line. There are endless ways to explore our area. Here are several can’t-miss Hocking Hills attractions:
In Hocking Hills State Park
- Enjoy enchanting views at Cantwell Cliffs.
- Hike through caves, cliffs, and waterfalls to Rock House.
Want to know more of what awaits in Hocking Hills State Park? Request the Hocking Hills State Park Guide for a comprehensive look at what this Ohio state park has to offer!
- Explore an 87-acre nature preserve at Conkle’s Hollow State Park.
- Spend a warm summer day on the water at Lake Logan State Park.
- Enjoy a zip line adventure with Hocking Hills Canopy Tours.
- Go fishing at the Hocking River.
- Catch a thrill with rock climbing and rappelling with High Rock Adventures.
- Find unique treasures at Logan Antique Mall.
- Shop Ohio-made gifts, treats, and more at the Hocking Hills Flea Market.
- Enjoy local flavors with a delicious breakfast, lunch, or dinner from our on-site restaurant, Kindred Spirits.
Don’t miss your chance to have these Hocking Hills attractions in your backyard when you stay in one of the Lodges at Cedar Falls! Check our availability to start planning your trip to the Hocking Hills.